Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Feeling better............

CycleDog recommended a certain kind of nasal spray to help with my sinuses. I found something similar and WOW- my sinuses opened up immediately. When I say immediately- I mean right now. Good stuff. Even better is the fact that it doesn't have any drugs in it, it's all natural.

Thank you so much Ed! I still feel less then 100%, but at least I can breathe.

I'm not sure I understand why this is cool. I was a kid at one time but it never occurred to me that it would be a good idea to get out of a moving vehicle and act like an asshole.

Maybe because I knew if I got ran over, my old man woulda kicked my butt after I healed up from the injuries substained from the car. Moral of the story? Maybe it isn't a bad idea to have a little fear of your old man. And not do dumb stuff.

Amazing picture of San Francisco after the 1906 quake.

I want one of these. It would most likely be the last vehicle I'd ever have to buy. With the diesel engine and aluminum body.......it would last a long time.

Hmmmm, I'm sure this seemed like a good idea to someone.

Looks like life sucks for you if you own a large SUV and wanna sell it.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about our current administration.

A bacon wallet. How damn cool is that?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Till later.

No comments: