Thursday, August 17, 2006

French toast and scrapple.......

French toast and scrapple is one of my favorite breakfast foods. Since I'm on vacation this week, our son and I have been going up to the local restaurant for breakfast. Probably not the best thing if you wanna lose weight, but mmmmmmmm good.

Airport security is a joke. I just make donuts for a living, but even I can figure out that if someone wants to do something malicious on a plane.........they're gonna figure out a way to circumvent security and it ain't going to be someone like this or this

This photoset reminds me of our house when we bought it. Some of the highlights included green shag carpet and red velvet and gold foil striped wallpaper. We didn't move in until we gutted it and redid all the flooring and paint.

For motorheads only............it's not a rat rod........it's a hot rod. There is a difference.

Our daughter got one when she was 17 and our son got one when he was 12. I was 40 when I got my first one.

This has to be the dumbest bike I've ever seen. They can't be serious. Oh, wait........they aren't.

Saw this on a fellow bike bloggers site. God forbid if I ever win the lottery. I will need a separate garage for bikes.

Not sure how much this monstrosity costs, but it sure seems to have every gadget known to man except a toaster.

Maybe soon when I go to work, I can wear some ads on my forehead or something. I'd like to ask, "where will it stop?" but I'm afraid of the answer.......

George"Bono" Bush was 3 miles from my house yesterday and took a Harley for a spin.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thank God the Harley was in a test stand.

This guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

I have a feeling that the "terorists" are laughing their asses off at us right now. At least things are going well in Iraq...........

Till later.

No comments: