Sunday, August 13, 2006

He's a lumberjack and he's okay.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's Dan manning the saw.

We had a fairly large branch come out of one of our oak trees in the backyard and Daniel was bored at 5:30 this morning, so...........we dragged the limb up to the driveway and let him have at it.

My pop has an electric chainsaw, but me and power tools don't get along very well, so if the hand saw doesn't get the job done, I'll give my dad a call and invite him and his saw up to have a crack at it.

My friend Doug is gonna light my ass up for posting this but it's so bad...........it's almost funny.

Pakistan is gonna be the new Iraq. I have a friend that was born and raised in Pakistan and she and her husband moved to America several years ago to escape the place. From what she says, it's not the best place to find a job when you are a woman and have a college education.

Here's a slippery slope. Let's hope we don't slide down it. I have friends of all races and nationalities.....it's not what a person looks like-it's what's inside that counts.

Take this test. No surprise, I ended up in the Libertarian end of the scale.....

This is cool. Not 500 bucks cool, but cool nonetheless.

Frank Caliendo. This guy's pretty damn good.

I guess it sucks to live in PA. I don't drive all that much and hardly any on the Interstates so it's not that big a deal for me.

Good article about the media and the latest "terrorism" plot. I agree, the media has always been..........."If it bleeds, it leads".

I think something is wrong with my monitor.

Way cool color pictures from the 30's and 40's. I like.

Here's why increasing amounts of Americans are gaining weight and losing friends........

Till later.

.........I gotta go admire myself in the mirror.

No comments: