Saturday, October 22, 2005

I ate too much..........

My family took me out for a belated birthday dinner Saturday night after watching an awesome movie.

Anyone ever eat at Old Country Buffet?

It's full of people like this and they all have one thing on their minds.........FOOD and lots of it and stay the hell out of their way. The place was full of senior citizens which is okay but get a bunch of seniors together and all the wanna do stare at people and wander around because they forgot where they are sitting.

Kinda creepy, well it was until our daughter let an awesome belch rip...........the old lady at the table next to us really enjoyed that. I also enjoyed watching some lady dispense 10 or 12 ounces of soda on her arm instead of in her glass. I sure hope she didn't drive there..........

I went into full "Thanksgiving mode" which means I ate 2 plates of fried chicken, mashed potatos, stuffing, gravy and salisbury steak.

Then I had dessert.

I don't think I will eat anything for a day or so.......I'm kinda full.

Looks like rainy Sunday-I think I'll take the Cross-Check apart and get it ready for winter.............

Till later.........

No comments: