Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Donut Guy rides a bike.......

Yeah, I know it's been awhile since I've had a ride report but I plan to ridey ride one of my mtb's later today. If I remember to take my camera............I'll take some pics to share with ya'll.

I keep reading more negative stuff about the Bush presidency..........how much worse can it get? One thing's for sure, it'll be a long time until I vote Republican again. Or Democrat for that matter.

I'm not the smartest guy in the world but it's getting close to the point where I might be able to do a better job.

Some of the things I'd do by executive order............

Make it mandatory for everyone over the age of 18 to carry a sidearm at all times.

Make everyone and every company pay 10% of their earnings as tax. No exceptions, no loopholes.

Double the going price of gasoline and use ALL of the extra money to pay off the deficit and when that's paid off........ fully fund Medi-Care and S.S. And when that's fully funded? Put some money in the bank.

Look at what Government agencies that were around in 1960......keep those that were here in 1960 and scrap the rest.

Pay U.S service man and woman competitive wages, just cut the pay of most elected officials to fund the pay raise.

Outlaw cheap ice cream and cheap bicycles.

Vote for me.

I'm going to bed.

Till later.

1 comment:

Jank said...

I'll vote for that platform. Want me to start collecting signatures?