Tuesday, October 18, 2005

No riding..........

I'm about ready to trade in my 46 year old back for a new one. I was planning on riding Sunday afternoon but things didn't quite work out that way due to my back still bothering me. I did manage to get a nice hike in up at Rocky Ridge Monday morning.

A hike in the woods is okay but I woulda rather had a ride. At least it was a nice day.

Sometimes the news media likes to make you think one thing while you are actually watching something else. Kinda hard to trust what you see sometimes............

These guys are musical geniuses. Or not.

I'd like to try something like this. Minus running over the squirrel.

This video is drivin' me nuts. How the hell did he do that?

Another one of those video compliations of people getting the shit scared out of them.

This is an interesting piece of software. To be honest, I rarely read through the agreements before I install anything.........maybe I should.

Here's my pet peeve of the day..........

People with shitty telephone ettiquette.

Here's an example of a call I received yesterday.

Caller- Is Janet there?

Me-No.

Caller- a few seconds of silence.............. When will she be back?

Me-I don't know.

Caller-Can I leave her a message?

Me-Yes.

Caller- .........again a few seconds of silence then the person gives me the message.

Me- By the way, who are you? Then the person finally identifies themselves.

Is it me or is it too much to ask for when a person calls to identify themselves if they don't know to whom they are speaking?

Another pet peeve? Table manners, but we'll get into that one some other day............

Till later.

No comments: