Thursday, February 15, 2007

3 inches of ice......

My driveway is coated with 3 inches of ice.

Got my van stuck trying to get it out of the garage and parked on the street. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of that, I was kinda pissed right at that particular moment. I've never seen a build up of ice like that before, I shoulda got my lazy ass out there the day before and tried to remove it then.

Hopefully, it will be thawed out by April because there ain't no way I'll be able to remove any of it.....that ice is glued to the pavement.

Once I did get the van unstuck, our son and I went to a couple stores on our quest for a Wii.....we lucked out and found one at Target, they had 2 left.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Looks like a lot of fun, I'm thinking Dan is going to be sore tomorrow morning. You really do move around a lot when you play it. It came with some sports games that look like a whole lotta fun. I'm sure it will be popular at the next family gathering....

Yeah, this is pretty much how it is at our house at showertime........woo-woo.

I gotta get one of these toilets, I like the blue backlighting.

You know what? I call bullshit on Hershey Food. I think they are just greedy bastards. If they want to make their chocolate bars in Mexico....let them sell'em there. I wouldn't mind paying a few pennies more to eat chocolate made in America. The sanitation and HACCP's in a Mexican food processing plant won't be anything close to what we have here in America.

Anna Nicole Smith is still dead. I thnk they oughta have some kind of pay-per-view event were all the potential fathers have a steel cage match.

The solution is simple........make Hello Kitty shoot bullets and it will be legal. You could store your vibrator/gun right here and no one is the wiser.

I bet this guy is fun at family parties after he's had a few beers.

Till later.

No comments: