Sunday, February 18, 2007

Heat wave............

I got out of work this morning and thought I was gonna pass out. It was 38 degrees and it felt warm.

I'm so glad another faschnacht day is over with.

I lost track of how many of the greasy little buggers I made but it was a lot.

Since it's going to be so warm, hopefully some of the icepack on our street will melt. I guess the plow guys had their heads up their asses and totally missed out neighborhood last week when it snowed/sleeted/rained and we have a solid 2 to 3 inches of ice covering our street.

Spring can't get here quick enough.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dumbest picture of the day? It would be cooler if the limo had one of those Tour de France style of racks with 10 or 12 bikes on top. Then it would be cool.

Just finished watching the Daytona 500. Not a bad race, my favorite driver came in 2nd place so it coulda been a tiny bit better. I think he actually won the damn thing, but Martin has too much class to complain.

Somebody please buy me this watch.

I'll be a 76 year geezer when this happens....I hope it misses but gets real close. By the time I'm that age.....I'll need a little excitement.

Till later.

No comments: