Thursday, February 15, 2007

I got the night off.......

Since my wife is a nurse, I wasn't surprised when she called and said she worked late and then didn't want to drive 20 miles home on some iffy roads, so she stayed at a friends house. Which means I got to stay home with our son.

Yeah, he's probably old enough to stay home by himself, but if something happened.... I work too far away to get home quickly when it's lousy outside.

Anyways, I had a chance to watch some TV shows I usually don't get a chance to watch. Like American Idol. In my opinion, Simon isn't that mean....he's just being honest. There are some incredibly talented people on the show this year, too bad I will miss most of the rest of the series.

Check this out.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

See anything wrong?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Shouldn't be a problem, huh?

Till later.

No comments: