Friday, February 09, 2007

It's Fashnacht month........

Where I work, we don't make fashnachts just for one day.......c'mon, I live in the heart of PA Dutch country...........my company has us make them for the whole month.

Here a definition of what they are.........

The word Fashnacht literally means “fast night” – the day before you fast for Lent on Ash Wednesday. Faschnacht is spelled different ways because the language wasn’t written, and they are not round with a hole in the center. They are square, which represents the four gospels in the Bible, or triangular, which represents the Trinity.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me? Oh, I just love standing in front of the donut fryer for a couple extra hours each night making those wonderful little grease bombs. I typically lose weight this time of year.....

Shucks, all the good bands are on the "gay' list...... Only in America.

Good for him. I'm not sure if he can win, but it'll be great to have him in the mix to stir things up.

How someone is embalmed. Not for the squeamish.

Yesterday........cat pictures. Today, a cat playing a piano.

Till later.

No comments: