Wednesday, February 28, 2007

King Tut owned a fart jar...........

So our son had a once in a lifetime trip to Philadelphia to see King Tut exhibition yesterday. You wanna know what he bought as a souvenir of his journey to remember his visit?

Pooze.

Put me in the same situation? Even at age 47.....I woulda bought it too, so he gets his sense of humor from me for sure.

I can remember when I had a school field trip to Washington DC in 1972......the first thing I bought when I got of the bus was a peace sign button. They just dumped us off in the Mall and told us when to be back at the bus. 12 years old and totally unsupervised for 6 hours in DC in 1972? Yeah, I'm sure that would happen nowadays.

Went through my referrer logs yesterday and saw a few bike blogs that link to me that I don't link back to.....If you're out there and you want me to put a link to you in my "links" section.....just drop me a comment in the comments section. Even if you don't, I'll try to set aside some time this week to update my links section anyways. There are a few blogs that have had me linked for a while that I haven't returned the favor to yet.

Sorry bout that....I've been kinda busy.

Image Hosted by <span class=
Somebody has a sense of humor.

Not sure what side of the gun control issue y'all are on but..............this is one damn scary handgun. I'd hate to be the doctor trying to put someone back together after they were shot with it.

The Democrats are blowing it. It sure didn't take them long to forget why they got voted into power....I know that one of my readers (yeah, I'm talkin' bout you Darrel) has labeled me a a liberal-I'm totally okay with that.....just make sure you don't label as a liberal Democrat.

............I'm one of those nutcase Libertarians.

This makes me proud to fry stuff for a living.

Image Hosted by <span class=
Of course, I'm being somewhat cheeky-a donut once and awhile isn't gonna kill you. Just make sure that you don't mistake donuts and hamburgers for food groups.

Image Hosted by <span class=
Americans aren't the only ones dying.

I just happened across this blog. I like it.

I like this as well. I love the color. Anybody have a spare 60k?

Our cat isn't this bad.....yet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Although when I walked out of the room for a moment, I caught her watching adult kitty cat movies on YouTube.....

Till later.

No comments: