Saturday, February 03, 2007

My father in law is Mr. Fixit.............

Somehow we blew a fuse on the inside of our microwave. I suppose most folks would have tossed it into the trash but my wife let her dad take a look at it.

Turns out you need a specialized set of nut drivers to remove all the access panels to get to the fuse.

Of course, my father in law has that set of tools and had it fixed in 10 minutes. I'll continue to keep his computer running uptight and outtasight and he can come over and fix the stuff I'd probably electrocute myself on.

Sounds like Sony is ticked off about the Nintendo Wii. I'd like to find a Wii to buy, but they are still in short supply. Every place I check has plenty of Playstation 3's.....the fact that they cost 600 dollars with any games included might have something to do with that.

This is spooky.......anybody remember Kojak? Not sure what the camera is looking out of (kinda looks like the tip of a penis).....but it's damn weird.

Just ordered this book. I'm not a dishonest person but it sure will be cool to learn how some of that stuff works. Having Amazon "1 Click" ordering sure is fun.

I'm not sure this video will work if you don't have a Myspace account, but it's pretty cool if you like Hot Wheels.

Tom is gettin' his mean streak on. Princesses don't do well at 330 mph.

Seriously...........If it had been me-I woulda soiled myself.

I'm sure one of my readers will light my ass up for this.........but Bill Gates has a point.

Just to provide myself with a little motivation, I went out and bought a new 17' laptop with Vista Premium so I get familiar with how it works. Now all I have to do is go out and get some business to pay for it.....

Till later.

No comments: