Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Snow......

First snow of the season was last night.

I wish it wasn't so darn cold out, I like taking hikes in the woods when there is a layer of snow on the ground.

I just like the way it looks.

I also like it when it's in the 70's with a gentle breeze but I'm gonna have to wait a couple months for that, so I'll take what I can get.

I know one thing, my next vehicle is going to have all-wheel drive...my van sucks in bad weather.

How awesome would it be to ride around in a full body suit from these folks.

I don't know about you, but I think they got an advertising bargain at 2 million bucks.

I could think of better things to cut besides health care and education funding.

Who spends that much time on the john? Whatever, I entered the contest.

Whenever you motor sticks out of the hood....I'd say that's a bit of overkill.

When I was a kid we used to do some dumb stuff, but fence plowing? That takes the cake.

I haven't had any problems with iTunes. I've had problems getting my podcatcher software to work, I'm sure they'll catch up eventually.

More on global warming. Yeah, go ahead and light my ass up. Actually, I don't really know what to think about global warming, I think we'll know more in 10,000 years.

This weekend I was working with a older client that was totally frustrated with how their e-mail was working. I love helping folks out when the solution to their problem was simple to fix. They were accessing their ISP's e-mail account through the ISP's homepage and they would navigate away from a message they were composing and lose what they had written.

I configured all their stuff to work with Outlook and switched their homepage to Google. I think I spent more time shooting the breeze with them then I did fixing their settings. That's okay with me, I like to yak it up.

Till later.

No comments: