Thursday, February 08, 2007

So two transvestites walk into a bakery...........

First off, let me get this out of the way-I am not prejudiced against any religions, races or sexual practices. As long as your of legal age and what you're doing is at least half-way legal.........I say have at it. As long as you leave me out of whatever you're doing and stay out of my face-It's none of my business.

Having said that, I must have offended the two transvestites that wanted to order a cake last night. After I took their order I said "Thanks ladies".

Oops.

I guess that sorta pissed them off. I didn't mean any offense by it, heck I thought they looked pretty darn good. Whatever, I apologised for offending them and they seemed okay with it after that. Sure don't wanna piss off any more customers then necessary.

Kinda funny that after a couple of days of single digit temps, a morning when it's 20 degrees feels downright warm.

The heat where I work has been on the fritz for the past few days, not a problem in the bakery.....it's nice and toasty warm.

Somebody slap this guy and tell him that's not what government is for.

Damn, that girl can eat a lot of food.

I don't exactly know the ramifications of this, but I know it's pretty cool.

Nice cab driver, cheap woman, a thirty cent tip? I think I woulda held on to the diamonds for a day or two before returning them.

My wife and I aren't the richest folks but I'm damned glad most of our house is paid for. It's gotta suck for folks just stating out that have to do creative financing. Those adjustable rate mortgages would scare the hell out of me.

Say what you want, but 39 is way too young to die.

I had my first minor problem getting something to work in Vista. I tried to install the software for our 2 month old printer and Vista crashed the installer. Checked on a few forums and found out that all I had to do was plug the printer's USB cord into the laptop and turn the printer on. Vista automatically went to HP's site and directed me to download a patch to make the printer work.

I also got sucked into buying a game that has a demo installed on the hard drive, I love me some Texas Hold'em and they had a really cool game already installed on my laptop. For 15 bucks, how could I resist?

Maybe I need this, my score was 60.

Ridiculous. Hoo-hah??? WTF? Let's just call body parts by their proper name and try not to act like we're all in 2nd grade.

Lots and lots of cat pictures. Our cat is sitting on my lap and watched most of the pictures as I scrolled through them.

Till later.

No comments: