Friday, February 15, 2008

How the heck..........

..........was everyone's "V" day? To be honest, I slept through most of it.

I did buy my lovely wife a pint of her favorite ice cream and some fresh cut up fruit for her to take to work and share with her co-workers.

What did my wife get me?

As far as I'm concerned-she hit one out of the park.

She made her boys (our son and I) a chocolate cake with a layer of chocolate icing topped with a layer of p-nut butter icing on top of that.

Yum......I know I'm really watching what I eat in the mornings before I hit the sack, but it's calling me......

Next week, we are taking a week of vacation together and doing some serious goofing off. We have plans to visit our daughter on Wednesday but other than that......we're gonna do our taxes, read, watch TV, take a few mini-road trips and fit several quality naps in as well.

Taking a nap in the middle of a day were you having nothing scheduled in the first place is one of my favorite things to do.

till later.

No comments: