Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's kinda fun......

It's kinda fun having an internet savvy mom.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She sent me the above picture....

I was busy working on computers last week, not much time for blogging.

I follow several biker blogs and some of the authors ride year round no matter what the weather is like.

Me?

Not so much.

I stepped outside yesterday morning and the temperature was 11 degrees without any windchill factored in. I've ridden in temps that cold before, you just have to dress for it and mentally prepare for it as well. I have the clothes but not the mental.....

The Number #1 worst food in America.....my wife bought the book that this came from-"Eat This, Not That" last week.......it has lots of very interesting facts about food.

Best picture you'll see today.

till later.

No comments: