Monday, February 18, 2008

I am *hot*..

At least my knees are.

My awesome wife bought me some capsaicin cream for my knees. I have to say-the stuff works great.

I've found that I have to be extremely fastidious when I wash my hands after I apply it.

If you don't clean it off your fingers really, really good-it stays on your fingers for awhile. So it's not a good idea to touch any part of your body or it gets hot even if you don't want it to..

I blew my nose and somehow got some on the inside of my nose-I'd imagine this stuff would be a really good decongestant. It felt like my nostrils were about an inch wide-I had no trouble breathing.
_________________________________
So what's everyone think about the Democratic primary battle? Me? I hope Hilary loses for only one reason......I can't stand her screeching voice. It's like fingernails across a chalkboard and there's no way I want to listen to it for the next 4/8 years. Molly Ivins has her reasons as well.

A joke.......

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand.

He approached her and asked, “Mrs. Jones, do you know me?”
She responded, “Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams.

I’ve known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you’ve been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you’re a big shot when you haven’t the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.”


The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, “Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?”

She again replied, “Why, yes, I do. I’ve known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He’s lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can’t build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.”


The defense attorney almost died.
The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said, “If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I’ll send you to the electric chair.”

There's a lunar eclipse on Wednesday evening.....don't miss it.

I wish them the best.....I'm just glad I'm not Gary's IT guy, he's a little hard on printers.

My wife and I might go here to lose some money this week. We visited our optician yesterday and he suggested it for a day trip. Right now, the slots are configured to pay back 99%, so it will take us longer to lose our money.

This kind of news is scary, "anything for a buck" ain't always the best way to do business.

Zero miles per gallon.

My mom will like this. She is a crafting genius.

Elvis actually ate these? No wonder he died sitting on the pot.

This is funny.

There's lots of pros and cons to this, but one thing is sure...an armed society is a polite society.

This article is sorta long, but this is one helluva hike. Since I don't like heights....I think I'll skip this one.

Here's the solution to this woman's problem...don't buy more house than you can afford...or if that doesn't work-get a second and third job to pay off your debts.

Don't spend money ya can't pay back.....

till later.

1 comment:

buymedicationonline said...

Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.