Friday, April 04, 2008

50 miles

I have a customer that drives 50 miles from Baltimore every Friday for one dozen of these........
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Glazed donuts with white and chocolate icing with whole cherry filling in the middle. Not sure how many calories are in one....but I bet you're looking at least 500 calories....times 12.

Had a customer last night that couldn't figure out how to spell his daughter's name for me to write it on a birthday cake. As funny as that sounds.....this isn't the first time this has happened to me.

After the guy made several phone calls...........
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is what he came up with. It's a very pretty name, I sure hope it's spelled right.

Anyone see the "UFO Guy" on YouTube? Who said drugs don't screw with your brain.....

till later.....

No comments: