Monday, April 14, 2008

Today REALLY is tax day.....

Since it's almost the 15th as I write this-I better finish my business taxes. My lovely wife does our family taxes and she asked my to look them over- didn't find anything wrong.

She's good.

In more ways than one.....smart, beautiful, a good cook, great personality and she's a pretty good money manager. Thank God one of us is......

Hey, let's kill two birds with one stone......here's an article that discusses religion and politics.

If you've never been to Gettysburg and you live close enough to drive there...you're missing out. I love trees and I hate to see healthy ones cut down (especially on government park property)-but this is an exception.

The Big One is coming.

I have a friend that happens to be Muslim.....he's gonna read the following discussion and find it interesting. Ask a Muslim. Some silliness thrown in for sure, but also some good information. In addition to my friend being Muslim, he's also black, so we have some interesting discussions about discrimination here in America.

I had one of these when I was a kid. I turned out alright.....mostly.

Graffiti from all over the world.

Color photographs from the late 30's and early 40's........extremely cool.

Hilary is changing her spots again.....now she's a gun nut.

Anyone ever fish using M-80's? This is better.

till later......

No comments: