Thursday, April 10, 2008

Steak!!!!!

My parent and my in-laws took my wife and I out for dinner at a local restaurant last night.

And I had steak.

A large steak

A steak larger than the steering wheel of my van.

We don't often eat out, it's a huge hassle with our different work schedules and honestly- I hate dining out when you are packed in like sardines....think Olive Garden on a Friday night. I rather eat a can of Spaghetti-O's at home and have the piece and quiet.

Having said that.......our dinner was wonderful and the service was excellent. Somehow we ended up talking about blogs and my lovely wife and my mom were discussing mine......my father-in-law said he'd like to take a look at it, so..........hi Dad:-) I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

The Dalai Lama is a cool guy.....unfortunately for him and his people-hell is going to freeze over before we see a free Tibet. Hopefully 43 will stay out of it-I've seen his diplomatic skills at work here in the USA.

Despite the attacks by Clinton, Obama and McCain largely ignored her and dueled with each other over Iraq and the economy. She really needs to give it up and go back to New York.

Yeah, I know some of you get tired of me posting about Iraq.....but this stuff has to come to an end. Seriously.

I wonder if this guy has been torn limb from limb yet? Here's a clip from the Dr. Phil show...warning-it'll probably piss you off.

I'm with Tim.....some folks need to grow a thicker skin.

Beef heads recalled. Beef heads? What the hell do you do with beef heads??? I'm sure one of my readers has the answer-educate me please.

The only awards that count. Seriously, it's a good read. Just remember that free speech isn't a privilege in this country (USA for my foreign readers)......it's a right.

That's not a tornado......this is a tornado. I woulda pooped my pants.

Narcoleptic kitty.

Good column by Dan Savage......take a minute to tell your mom you love her.

5 times in the last 5 months? I'd be worried too.

Senior citizens getting down and dirty at Wal Mart.

Investigation his whereabouts? ....try a bar maybe?

till later.

No comments: