Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I won money!!!!!

ATM PAYMENT UPDATE


This is to officially inform you that we have verified your
contract/inheritance file and found out that why you have not received
your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to
you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.Secondly we have
been informed that you are still dealing with the none officials in the
bank. Your entire attempt to secure the release of the fund to you. We
wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this has to stop if
you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a
solution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment
through our swift card payment center Asia pacific, that is the latest
instruction from BONI YAYI (GCFR) federal republic of Benin.



This card center will send you an atm card, which you will use to
withdraw your money in any atm machine in any part of the world, but
the maximum is one thousand, five hundred United States dollars per
day. So if you like to receive your fund in this, forward the
information below:

1. Full name

2. Full address (p.o box not acceptable)

3. Phone and fax #

4. Your age, sex and current occupation

5. Attach copy of your identification

Contact Person:

DR REV. MIKE LARRY

Director, atm payment department, (OBBR)

Email;obbplc10@yahoo.com.tr
Email:oceanicbankofbeninr@myway.com

The atm card payment center has been mandated to issue out
$850,000.00 as part payment for this fiscal year 2008. Also for your
information, you have to stop any further communication with any other
person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

Regards,

Mr.Anthony John

Wow!!! What's everyone think? Seems legit to me.

Back when the internet was a fairly new thing, I had a co-worker that received one of these kind of e-mails and he was gonna send in his contact info-he didn't believe me when I told him it was a scam, I had to find someone else to talk him out of it. He went on to have 2 mobile homes, 2 vehicles and a house repossessed.

Fellow blogger Ed from Oklahoma (Cycledog) sent me this gem......think it will pass? I'd say the chances are pretty good we'll have a renamed sewer plant next January. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Sadly, the little girl I mentioned yesterday has died. If there is a hell, I hope her dad goes there for awhile. I just can't imagine someone doing that to a defenseless child. I don't often wish ill will on people, but I hope he gets the living shit beat out of him in prison on a semi-daily schedule.

I think Iraq qualifies for quagmire status. What a mess.

Oldies but goodies.

This is good.

Not Everyone Who Shows Up Is There To Help You.

till later.

No comments: