Saturday, May 07, 2005

Choppers............

A friend of mine took a ride on my chopper last weekend. He liked the damn thing so much, he is going to build his own. He is going to use mine for some of the measurements. I'm going to let him borrow it for inspiration.

Greg is like one of those guys you see on one of Discovery Channels hot rodder shows- he has all the skills to pay the bills. He is the foreman of a local machine shop and has lots of experience bending and welding steel tubing.

I am going to try and get him to take pics of it as he builds it and post them here on the site. One thing's for sure........it will be totally bad ass.

The whole chopper thing is kinda hard to explain, it's sorta like riding a singlespeed only it's more fun when people point and stare. I've been stopped more times in the past couple of months by people just wanting to check my chopper out.

I am going to make a list on my sidebar about podcasts that I like, just have to get aroud to it. I am really into them, all kinds of stuff to listen to-you name your interest and I'm pretty sure there is someone out there doing a podcast about it. I used to listen to the radio at work all the time, now it's 100% podcasts.

Going for a hike later today, I hope to have some pics................

Till later.

No comments: