Monday, May 09, 2005

I'm a simple guy..........

Yessiree Bob, I am.

Don't take much to make me happy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This movie right here oughta just about make my summer.

It has all the criteria of what it takes to make it to the top of the Donut Guy's "Top Ten" list...........

-Car chases

-Wild ass stunt driving

-Explosions

-Jessica Simpson

-Wanton destruction.

It even has my favorite actor of the 70's.........Burt Reynolds. (disclaimer-I only liked him in the Smokey and the Bandit movies and Deliverance)

It's a must see :-)

I might have posted this before, but this brotha knows how to drive a bike. Most of these guys don't.

Now I ain't the smartest guy in the world, but why would anyone wanna try this stuff? Why not just go ahead and light your ass on fire with lighter fluid awhile?

People will buy anything......... 15,400 bucks? Alllllrighty then.

My buddies at Gung Ho fixed me up with a new set of handlebars yesterday. I think all the bike shops in York are pretty nice places to spend time........... but I've been doing most of my business with Jay for the past 9 years so I might be a tiny bit biased. Super folks and they have the best shop dog ever.

Make sure ya stop in to buy some tickets to win a free cruiser bike. The proceeds benefit YAMBA. Come on, who doesn't need another bike? Uh, well maybe I don't need another bike but that's beside the point.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I got a set of real nice Titec "Hell Bent" semi riser bars. I like'em because the sweep is just like what I had before and they are guaranteed for 3 years-no questions asked. Gotta love that. I took them home, set up my new fork to 100mm of travel and played around with stem spacers until it felt right.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I never took a measurement of the old set up but I would imagine the front of the bike is a couple inches higher as I had to also adjust my seat because the nose was too high. Looking forward to riding on Wednesday night. Single speeding is the dog's balls.

Some NASCAR news............Rusty Wallace is still an asshole.

Here's the Dad of the Year. Good God.

Maybe it was the thousands of e-mails and phone calls they got.

I've had this happen to me on occassion....................

Here's a joke that's kinda non-PC and it might even be in bad taste..........

Little known fact...............

Did you Know?:


A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For instance, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire.

Till later............

No comments: