Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm absent-minded.........

In my post about the crit I was at last weekend, I wanted to include a pic of my friend Will and his neutral support tent but ...... I kinda forgot to take a pic. Doh.

Will sent me a link to a really cool blog from the brand manager of Masi bikes. Fortunately Tim has included a pic on one of his blog's entries.

I received an e-mail from someone named Corri asking me to put up a link for her mom and a friend that are bicycling across Canada to raise money for lung cancer research. I have no idea who Corrie is but since I used to smoke and I am married to a cancer survivor- It would be hard to say no.........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's a done deal. I'd like to do something like that before I'm too old.

I hope they raise a boatload of money and more importantly-I hope they have a safe trip. That's a nice blog, by the way :-)

Our club is having a "Kids Ride" this Sunday, I always look forward to these as I love to see kids get outside and have fun that doesn't involve a TV or a computer. I'm not in charge of the ride or anything-but the way I see it- the more you get kids and their parents outside spending time together, the better. I plan on bring one of my neices with me so it oughta be a fun time.

One of my smartass friends sent me a link to this. It's bad enough that a 45 year old guy (me) rides a chopper bike around his neighborhood-I don't need to draw anymore attention to myself.

Saw this and while I don't doubt the process works in certain applications, there ain't no way he gets 120 mpg unless he is driving all downhill.

I respect the office of the Presidency, but 2008 can't get here fast enough.

Okay, so I checked out the video........my question is-who the hell washes their car wearing high heels? 20 years from now-they will be doing one of those "Where are they now?" shows on Paris Hilton. She's had so much plastic surgery, she looks totally different then she was a teenager. Gotta respect that, huh?

We need more phone lines into our house. Our 17 year old daughter talks on her cell AND our regular phone at the same time.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Maybe she would make a good stockbroker.

This site is different. Naked guys riding SS's and fixies don't really do a whole lot for me but whatever floats your boat.

Foot long penis closes Interstate highway. Sorry, no pictures.........

Another penis in the news.

Continuing on the wayward penis theme.........A dog? That ain't right.

Books I've never read.

Last link for today and you might spend some time here. I know I did.

Till later.............

No comments: