Monday, May 30, 2005

Get the spray paint out............

I gotta say, my friend Greg is pretty good with a welder.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
All it needs now is some paint.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
His chopper does the same thing mine does. You grin like an idiot when you ride it.

We had our club's kid ride last night, not a really big turn out but 7 year old Alex had some serious fun. And he liked my donuts.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He's going to be giving his dad some competition in a couple years.

The Giro d'Italia is over, I'm finding it hard to get excited about professional cycling, maybe if they can make it through a whole year without any doping scandals I'll change my mind.

Check out the pics on this site. These folks do the kinds of races I might do well in.........it's dark, guys are wearing womans clothes and drinking beer. What could go wrong????

I look at my blog stat's once and awhile, on average 50 to 60 people follow my blog-most folks are from around here. Maybe someday I'll be famous.

Or not.

I see Jesus. WTF? Come on people......it's a freakin' window screen.

This is a cool lawn mower. All they need to do now is add a remote control to it.

Cop motor, cop tires, cop shocks.......only 200 miles to Chicago.............hit it. I think the new Charger is uglier then a freight train but it looks pretty nasty dressed up as a cop car.

Stupid. I love the Onion.

Till later..........

2 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

G:
I don't have a hit meter but I know all 3 of my readers. I always check out your blog. I love the rambling nature and the links. Who couldn't like a guy who makes donuts for a living and also loves bikes.

LB

The Donut Guy said...

Thanks for the compliment.

The blog does kind of go all over the place at times, huh?

Geo