Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hope I'm a winner....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's a picture of the bike that is being raffled off at my LBS. I bought 10 dollars worth of tickets because I need this bike.

I need it like I need more forehead..................

I guess I'm a sucker for any bike with a wild paint job. Like I said yesterday-It's for a good cause, the proceeds of the raffle benefit YAMBA. Since I helped found the organization nearly 5 years ago-they have grown and expanded more than anyone has expected-they will put the money to good use.

If you are so un-coordinated that you can't trim your sideburns...........this product is for you. I am thinking of buying it and just wearing the side pieces all the time.

What do I know?................

Till later.

1 comment:

Lunatic Biker said...

I hear ya about bikes with cool paint jobs. I'm drawn to them like moths to a light. Do you need safety glasses to use that sideburn trimmer product? Keep the donuts coming brother.