Saturday, May 14, 2005

More homebuilt chopper news.....

Wow, this is really good news for people that own oil wells.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Man, that's just insane.

My buddy Greg sent me a couple more pics of his homebuilt chopper buildup, I am totally jealous!

Here are a couple thumbnails.......clickie to supersize.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
In this pic Greg has the rear triangle ready to be tack welded, the front of the bike is still in the set up stage.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This pic gives you an idea of what the wheelbase will be, it's gonna be a monster at right around 6 feet. Greg is using a 26 inch rear wheel and a 24 inch front. I'm sure his son Alex is totally stoked to be helping his old man with this build up. He's a cool kid. And that's gonna be one long-ass fork.

Saw this article on a fellow bike bloggers site. It's a little bit of a long read but some of it really seems to be a wake up call. I don't think any of this is going to transpire when gas hits 4 bucks a gallon, maybe at 5 or 6 bucks a gallon though.....................If that happens?

I can't really change my driving habits for commuting to work-I work 3rd shift and I would have to ride on some really narrow 2 lanes roads with little to no shoulder. I'm not willing to do that to save a few bucks. If it came down to it-I'd buy a 200cc scooter to save gas.......... My wife drives 25 miles to work straight down the Interstate at 5AM to get to work, so she would have to leave at 3 AM to get to work on time if she rode a bike-totally out of the question.

Sometimes the stuff I find when I'm browsing the net defies description.......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wondering what the title of this sculpture is....
Maybe.... "Bend Over, I'll Drive" or "Hey, Did You Drop the Soap?"

This is kinda sad. I remember when we used to have "Large Item Pickup" in our neighborhood twice a year. Everybody would have the chance to throw out all kinds of bulky or unneeded items. It was always fun to watch soccer moms in their Lexus SUV's browsing for stuff. It's sad that the guy in the story has to do it to make ends meet.

Wanna have the pool all to yourself at your next pool party?

I like this joke...................

Newly Married

A newlywed couple had only been married for two weeks.

The husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies.

So, he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back..."

"Where are you going, coochy cooh?" asked the wife.

"I'm going to the bar, pretty face. I'm going to have a beer."

The wife said, "You want a beer, my love?" She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 different countries: Germany, Holland, Japan, India, etc.

The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, loolie loolie...but at the bar...you know...they have frozen glasses..."

He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, puppy face?" She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, tootsie roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious...

I won't be long. I'll be right back. I promise. OK?"

"You want hors d'oeuvres, poochi pooh?" She opened the oven and took out 15 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in a blanket, mushroom caps, pork strips, etc.

"But sweet honey... at the bar... you know...there's swearing, dirty words and all that..."

"You want dirty words, cutie pie?...

"LISTEN UP, DICKHEAD! DRINK YOUR F--KING BEER IN YOUR GOD-D--N FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR MOTHERFU--ING SNACKS, BECAUSE YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE! GOT IT, ASSHOLE?"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Not like I would ever do anything like that.............

Ann Coulter is a guy. Damn.

I could have fun with this. I'd probably end up in jail.

Next post, I think I will go off on drivers on cell phones. Tune in.

Till later.................

No comments: