Saturday, May 07, 2005

Took a hike Saturday.........

My son and I took a hike up at one of our local county parks yesterday to get some pics for the annual photo contest the parks have. We drove up to Rocky Ridge because our son wanted to get some pictures with water in them and they have several trails with water crossings.

This was the first time we used our new digital camera so we left most of the settings on "automatic" since he was trying all kinds of shots. Here are a few thumbnails..........

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This one is the one Daniel chose to send in.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I like this one.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
He didn't take all the pics.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Gravel path to the Northern lookout.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Northern lookout-TMI is way off in the distance.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Dan is off to check more trails out.

We had fun and hopefully the boy will win in his age category. The new camera has all kinds of new settings we haven't played around with yet- oughta be fun.

Ever go to one of those online sites where go "win" a free iPod? As I am writing this blog, I am clicking through a series of screens that ask me if I want loans, free car insurance, diabetes info and all kinds of other useless crap. If I ever finish clicking screens-I'll be amazed.

I see this kind of shit and I have to wonder what the hell some teachers are thinking.

We went out to dinner last night to Friendlys. Awesome food and great ice cream and nice waitresses but the it took for freakin-ever to get our food. I think we were there for 1 1/2 hours. I think they ran out of meat and had to go kill a cow or something.

President Bush missed the clue train on this one.

I vote for "Dumbass"

What do you think the chances are that this guy "tripped down some stairs" when then booked him at the police station?

This is a funny story. The best man in my wedding used to have a 454 LS 6 Chevelle that would sit you back in the seat the whole way to about .......oh, wait-I forgot, my daughter reads this..........it was pretty fast.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our dishwasher is broken.

I'm glad this asshole isn't my neighbor No# 67

Oh man, get this guy another beer.

Must have been a slow news day. I'd love to have a pack of firecrackers.

First, someone stole his personality-now someone has stolen his identity.

Back to the number of clicks for my free iPod? My adblocker software wouldn't let me access some of the sites, so there goes my free stuff.

I didn't talk about bikes at all today...........Sorry.

Till later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went to Friendly's without me?? ....O well, I got to go the the ESPN Zone :-D and it even had amazing service.

The Donut Guy said...

You went to the ESPN Zone????

Luckeeeeeee :-)