Friday, November 11, 2005

Let me go out on a limb here...........

........and call out Pat Robertson for being an asshole.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I suppose he's one of the reasons I have issues with organized religion. If I belong to a particular religion, I don't want someone from that religion speaking for me on my behalf.

I like to speak for myself, thank you very much.

Since I live near Dover and have friends and family that live in Dover............ Pat Robertson can go suck a bag of dicks.

And that's all I have to say about that..........

I was listening to one of my favorite podcasts last night, when they interviewed this guy. I ordered his book, I'll let ya'll know what it's like after I read it.

Damn, I must be old, I can remember when this happened. Granted I was only in 10th grade at the time, but still........

Here's a story that warms my heart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy Birthday US Marines- OoohRAAA! Today is Veterans Day. Thank a serviceman or woman for their service.

Holy crap. When the cop wants you to pull over.........you best PULL OVER.

This is good. I'll be doing this one at work tonight.

I'm gonna try and pull my lazy ass out of bed tomorrow afternoon and push one of my bikes around Lake Redman with a couple buddies-I'll fill ya'll in on how it went Sunday.......

......thanks for reading.

No comments: