Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sawed all the damn trees down.....

Turns out our neighbor to the rear of us had almost all the trees removed from his yard. Damn shame because I think trees really add character to a property.

Our backyard is covered in shade during the summer with all our trees. This is good for several reasons.......... I don't have to mow very often back there which adds to the pool time and riding time, it keeps the house fairly cool until it gets really hot outside and they just look pretty.

Sure, I'll be pissed when one of the huge oak trees back there falls onto the house and crushes me to death when I am asleep someday, if I live, it will give me something to blog about.

I haven't weighed myself since I started to lose weight, but I am in 2 belt notches and only have 3 more notches to go until I am back to were I was last spring. Not doing anything radical, just watching what I eat in the mornings before I go to bed.

Most of the time.

I did have some low fat pizza for breakfast this morning......

Our son had this really awesome recipe for strawberrry smoothies, we made them last night before I went to work. One note: when you are using a blender to make smoothies.....don't stick a wooden spoon into it when it's running.........or you'll have to strain your smoothies through a strainer to remove the extra "fiber".

If I never read about the "War on Terror" again...........that would be okay with me. I realize that the problem isn't going to go away, but somebody down there in Washington has gotta realize that trying to kill all the terrorists is like playing "Whack-A-Mole".
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You kill one terrorist and 4 more pop up to take his place.

Ask Israel how their war on terror is going.............

I haven't played with this yet, but it looks like it could be fun if you are into digital photography.

This site here will bail you out if you can't figure out what file extension to use to open a file. I've used it more then once.

How damn cool is this? ............pretty damn cool I'd say.

This dude is a hardcore Apple geek. Put your mouse in the picture and click on all the little boxes.

How fast are you? Find out here.

Worst video ever. Trust me, it's bad. Really bad. SFW vid on a NSFW site.

Seeya round...............

No comments: