Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's Spring.........isn't it?

Got out of work this morning and it felt like it was 20 degrees. I am so ready for some half-way decent weather I am about to *snap*. I'm even looking forward to yard work, so it must be time for some warmer temps.

I enjoy 3 out of the four seasons, as far as I'm concerned, if I never saw another snow flake or my breath on a cold morning........I'd be totally okay with that.

I'm gonna live to 92. Yeah, we'll see.

At what point does America declare bankruptcy? 9 trillion dollars is a shitload of money.

Wrestling for Jesus. Honest, I'm not making this up........maybe I can start up an organization. I'll call it Donut Friars for God.

Okay, maybe not.

I like this article. Time it takes me to get ready to go to work if I'm in a hurry........about 3 minutes. One minute to brush my teeth and wash my face and two minutes to get dressed and out the door.

Iraq is always going to have U.S. troops present. We beat Japan and Germany in WWII over 50 years ago and we still have 10's of thousands of troops stationed in each country. Why is Iraq going to be any different?

Tell folks how you really feel.

This is a neat cut-away drawing but it's even more interesting reading about how he did it.

Till later..........

No comments: