I saw this neat little web site the other day. Register and copy a piece of code into your template and it takes care of the rest. I've pretty pleased with how it works and it's free. I found out I have 6 readers in Puerto Rico as the other stat tracker I use must not break them out of the USA stats.
I'm off this weekend, so it's guaranteed to be snowing or something. Looking forward to sneaking in a little mountain biking on Saturday but with rain in the forecast for Friday it might have to be a roadie ride. Nobody likes to ride on muddy trails.
If you are reading this entry on Friday, you'll notice that the entire site is green. Since it's St Patrick's day and I'm Irish........green rules today. I'll put it back to something normal on Saturday.
This will be the coolest story I post this week. Neighbors helping neighbors. It doesn't get any better then that.
I don't think this will work. People are too attached to their phones to be out of touch for 2 hours. Listening to cell conversations and the fact that I don't want to pay 10 bucks to stare at the back of someone's head while I'm trying to watch a movie keeps me out of most movies.
You can tell George Bush hired this guy. Canned tuna and dry milk under my bed? What a dumbass.
Rules are rules. Except for when they're not.
My daughter is gonna give me a hard time for posting this joke........
A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak.
After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done.
The monsignor replied, “ When I am worried about getting nervous On the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip.”
So next Sunday he took the monsignor’s advice.
At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink.
He proceeded to talk up a storm.
Upon his return to his office after the mass, he found the following note on the door:
1) Sip the vodka, don’t gulp.
2) There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3) There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4) Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5) Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6) We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
7) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior and the spook.
8) David slew Goliath, he did not kick the shit out of him.
9) When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey, don’t say he was stoned off his ass.
10) We do not refer to the cross as the “Big T.”
11) When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said, “take this and eat it for it is my body.” He did not say “ Eat me” .
12) The Virgin Mary is not called “ Mary with the Cherry,.
13) The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the grub, Yeah God.
14)Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at ST.Peter’s not a peter pulling contest at St. Taffy’s.
Aw, it wasn't that bad.......
I can do this. Okay, maybe not.
Till later, have a great weekend.....