Sunday, October 01, 2006

Apple still life.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Looks good,huh?

Our son made it and I'm not sure where it went-I think he gave it to my parents to eat.

Anybody need a laptop case for a laptop?

I bought one Saturday morning at the yard sale and it's a teeny bit to small for my laptop. No big deal, it was only 4 bucks, maybe I can use it for something else. It's a really nice case, it has about 800 compartments. I bet sold for big bucks and it still looks brand new......I just wish it was a tiny bit bigger.

We had breakfast with my mother-in-law on Saturday...........without a doubt, I have the best mother-in-law ever.

Maybe I have a warped sense of humor...........but this is funny.

Oh yeah, this is nice. I feel for the kids and their families.

Republicans aren't the only ones that are scumbags............lots of them are scumbags. Maybe those folks in DC oughta stick to this.

I think I've linked to this before..........but I like it.

Life without television. I don't know if I'd go quite that far, but I usually limit myself to stuff on Discovery, TLC and ESPN2. Gotta have my drag racing and poker.

I really want to see this movie.

A good read about 9/11. The comments are as good as the article.

This might turn out to be an interesting read.

I don't watch many movies (unlike our daughter-she watches tons) but I really like this guy-he seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

This could be fun.

It's difficult to fry donuts in total darkness, but that's what I did last night for about 20 seconds. Our power was out for about 2 hours and it took a few seconds for the emergency generator to come on. Kinda sucked, we had to go around the store and put plastic over all the refrigerated display cases. At least I was done most everything or else I woulda had to have built a wood fire under the fryer to finish up.

Till later.

No comments: