Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hi, my name is George.............

......and I'll be your donut artist this morning.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The creation above is a glazed donut with maple icing, dipped in Grape Nut Flakes and then drizzled with more sugar fondant. The Grape Nuts are heart healthy, it says the following right on the web site..........

Post Grape-Nuts Flakes has the delicious whole grain goodness of Grape-Nuts in a distinctive, lightly crisp toasted flake. It has nine essential vitamins and minerals and is 96% fat free.

Like Grape-Nuts, Post Grape-Nuts Flakes is a whole grain cereal that retains naturally-occurring fiber and nutrients Â… and whole grain foods, as part of a low fat diet, may help fight the risk of heart disease.

I've created the first heart healthy donut. I'm a freakin' genius.

Actually, I have 8 slots to fill in our donut case with "fun donuts". I usually put stuff like M&M's or chocolate chips on donuts but I thought I'd come up with something different.

Our district supervisor actually brings his bakery managers to our store to check out all the off the wall donuts I make.

Yeah, I'm that good:-)

Till later.

No comments: