Saturday, October 28, 2006

You have a problem.......

Some people need slapped.

Last night at work, some crochetey old man start complaining to me in great detail how our store could have been better designed. He started off with "You have a problem" and then chewed my face off for 10 minutes telling me what's wrong with our store.

Yeah, I stood there and listened to him and nodded every once and awhile..........after all, the guy had a full cart of groceries..........hate to turn away business.

So excuse me if I seem like I'm grumpy today.

Like they say, stress is caused by not being able to slap someone upside the head that desperately needs it.

Trust me, that old geezer needed a good slap.

This pretty much sums up the whole Rush/Michael J. Fox thing for me. If you have any doubts, just Google "Rush is an asshole" Whatever, Fox pretty much puts him in his place.

Maybe I'm a flaming liberal............but I don't see anything wrong with this. I could care less if anyone is gay, lesbian, black, white, Indian, Irish or whatever. Just be a good citizen......that's all I care about.

Maybe someone should try water boarding Cheney just to make sure it's not torture. You know, just to be on the safe side...............

Till later.

No comments: