Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Four Squeezins. Humor that's right at my level.

Check this picture out. I bet that was loud.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Smok'em where I can't smell them. I complained again to the overnight manager where I work, the construction crew takes their breaks right at the entrance to the building-smells awful. I don't give a shit if they are pissed off or not at me........I deserve clean air when I walk outside to take a break.

Here's what I had for breakfast this morning...........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It was only 800 calories. Urp.

"Mark Foley wants you to know he is a gay man." You know what? I have absolutely no problem with that. I do however have a problem with him sending suggestive e-mails to a 16 year minor who worked for him and whose parents put some amount of trust in Foley. For that-the dude should at the very least have to register as a sex offender.

Will that ever happen?

I doubt it, nobody takes responsibility for anything in DC.

They've been killing each other for the past 1400 years, Condi isn't going to change anything.

I'm a fairly good speller, I might not be the best at sentence structure, but it just grinds my ass to see a company sell something intentionally misspelled.

Just in case you forgot or didn't know......October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. My wife is a breast cancer survivor, it can happen to anyone.....even guys.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Make yours here.

I make donuts for a living. It's okay if I like fart jokes........I expect more out of the President, although I'm not the least bit surprised.

Cool link of the day. I could do that if I practiced.

If you're not careful.........you might learn something here. I know I'll be downloading some of these to listen to at work.

I'm glad I bought my laptop before Vista came out. I'm sure it will be fine once they get all the bugs worked out but I think I'll wait until they come out with a service pack or two before I upgrade.

Even though I haven't gotten all my stuff together, I will hopefully have my first client in the next few days.....should be fun. I will be helping a couple learn some of the programs on their computer.

Not much comes to mind when I read about the guy that killed those kids in Lancaster except how much hurt he has caused to his family and all of the families affected by his actions......makes me realize how darn fortunate my wife and I are to have two wonderful children.

Say a prayer.

Till later.

No comments: