Monday, October 16, 2006

Didn't get any pictures.........

Oops, forgot my camera yesterday, but take my word for it.............it was beautiful.

There are usually about a dozen days a year like yesterday. No humidity, not a cloud in the sky and perfect crisp air to breathe.

Having some great friends to ride with didn't hurt either.

I did find some cobwebs on my bike and it makes a funny noise it never made before so it must be telling me something..............like maybe " Ride me more, you big fat dummy"

________________________________________

Since all I own are Apple iPods......I can see where Steve is coming from. I'd like it if the battery on my Nano was replaceable, but you can't beat how simple and easy they are to set up and use.

We could all learn something from the Amish. I have to be honest, if I were placed in a similar situation, I'm not sure I'd be that forgiving.

Nintendo is coming out with a new game system, so is Sony with their Playstaion 3............we are waiting until Halo 3 comes out to buy an XBox 360. Our son and I were at GameStop yesterday and I was listening to some woman practiclly beg the manager to put her on the list for a Playstation 3. The store is only getting 8 of them...........what a mess.

No other words for it...this situation is just flat out ugly. I'm not the smartest guy in the room, but we need to get our troops the hell out of there so more of them aren't killed for no good reason.

Oh shit. This isn't a good thing. I couldn't imagine us going to war with Iran but I wouldn't put anything past 43.

I've worked with some large food processors in the past, some of this stuff is pretty scary. Anything you buy to eat that's been extruded usually has chemicals in it to make it easier to run through an extruder. Not a good thing.

Till later.

No comments: