Sunday, October 29, 2006

Daylight Standard Time sucks..........

I pretty much dislike winter and when DST rolls around..........that's a sign that winter ain't far behind. The lack of daylight is kind of a drag, but what I really hate is the cold.

Yeah, I know some of the folks that read this live in much colder climates then I do , but I'm finding the older I get-the less I tolerate the cold.

I remember when I first started back riding ten years ago, I rode when it was so cold my water bottles would freeze solid...............nowadays, not so much. If it's below 40 degrees, the bikes stay in the garage.

Go ahead and call me a grumpy old fart, I'm okay with it.


I've read and heard quite a bit in the past few days about the whole Michael J Fox/Rush Limbaugh thing. I haven't been able to find anything to indicate that Mr Fox deliberately adjusted his meds before taping those commercials. In fact, he denies doing so in this article. I guess folks will have to either believe him or not.

Not much else I could add except to say that Rush Limbaugh was a jackass ten years ago, he's a jackass now and ten years from now..........yeah, you guessed it.

As always, feel free to comment in the "comment" section if you disagree, just keep it fairly civil.

Who the hell is writing Bush's speeches? ........"Democrats should not be trusted to control Congress because they have no idea how to win in Iraq." Huh? What exactly has he been doing for the last 5 years?

Here's a secret XP theme. If you don't how or where to install it..........don't mess with it, but it does look really nice, it has a little more "pop" then the standard XP themes.

Is one MacBook Pro C2D worth two Dells? I'd have to say hell no. That's one heck of a good price for that Dell. I was looking at Dell's stuff before I bought this laptop........if they had this deal a month ago.....I'd probably be typing this on a Dell instead of a HP.

As I was writing this entry, I was watching an infomercial for this. Maybe that stuff could give me that "flat belly feeling" If so, it would mean what a lot of people already suspect is true.......

I'm full of crap.

Till later.

No comments: