Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I love my new handlebars.....

Never knew how darn comfy mustache bars were.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I kinda dig how they look as well. I only rode around the neighborhood but I'm liking not being bent over so much.

I used that Specialized bar tape that comes with the gel pads...it's super comfortable.

In other bike news.....my Redline Monocog hasn't sold yet....I've reduced the price by 50 bucks, go here for a picture, click on the little boxes in the pic for more details.........I really, really want a new camera:-)
____________________________________

In more bike news.......I am so over with following bike racing-those guys shoot up more dope then race horses. When will it end?

Here's a shocker.......people aren't willing to pay 600 dollars for a fancy phone with crappy internet access.

I'm thinking she's close to rock bottom. I really do feel bad for her for some reason.....

Soon they'll be claiming bottle water is bad for you.

Ow ow...my cursor is on fire.

Sometimes.....people in large groups scare me.

This is probably a bad idea.

Youparklikeanasshole.com has been updated....this is far and away my favorite pic.

Till later.

No comments: