Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ocean City...

I rode down into O.C. Wednesday morning. Got kind of a late start, spent too much time in the AM screwing around on the internets. All I can say is that it was HOT. I think I saw one of those bank thermometers say 94 degrees. Well, it didn't actually talk....you get the idea.

Daniel and I hit the beach for about 20 minutes before we decided to head back to the condo's pool area and chill out. Good move on our part, the water was way warmer, no sand, no wind and no little kids screaming at the top of their lungs constantly.

I must be getting old because I really like my peace and quiet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Katie, Janet and I went for a walk on the beach last night....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We barely got back to the condo before this storm let loose....

It wasn't that big of a thunderstorm but is was interesting watching it move across the bay and out to sea.
________________________________________

Personally, I think Larry Flynt is a scumbag but I like what he's doing here. If that's how he wants to spend his profits from his magazine.....I'm all for it.

Great.......let's get into a Congressional/Presidential pissing match while our servicemen and woman are getting maimed and killed on an hourly basis. Congress needs to start impeachment proceeding today.

Now don't get me wrong, I know that our country could be attacked by terrorist at any moment.....but this is funny.

Maybe the clue train should make a stop to the White House more often.

Today's science break.....all about earthquake zones.

Today's art break..........drawing with Sharpies.

Today's "damn, that's just flat out cool" link.

The Vatican issues a recall.....

Till later.

No comments: