Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Lots of computer stuff.....

Been super busy with computers the last couple days.

I'm not complaining, just an observation. Seems like it's either busy as all get-out or I have nothing going on. I'm finishing setting up a new laptop and printer for a college bound client. We bought a very nice laptop, a printer,copier/scanner,extra ink, a portable 250 gig hard drive and a 2 gig USB stick.

Took me a day or so to install all the software and find updated drivers for the printer but it's tight.........I love the smell of fresh electronic stuff:-)

Vacation starts in 5 days, I'm going to make up for the the lack of pictures and bike rides on his blog and I'm taking my laptop (we have wireless access in our condo) so I'll post up some pictures....My in-laws rented a couple of adjoining beach houses and invited the entire family. Should be a fun time.

Anybody buy an iPhone? We drove past an iPhone store on Friday evening and the line of people snaked way out into the parking lot. Looks like some folks have more money then brains. If I had 600 bucks burning a hole in my pocket and was shopping for a fancy phone.....the iPhone wouldn't be #1 on my list.

I have to side with Elizabeth Edwards on this one. If Ann were to be arrested as a "enemy combatant" and stuffed into Guantanamo for spouting hate speech and terroristic threats....I'm sure she'd change her tune. Lots of folks have died defending her right to be an asshole over the last 230 years in the country. If she wants to attack Edwards on the issues...fine. Wishing the guy would die in a terror attack.....that's over the line.

I usually fairly liberal about government, but I favor this and wish they'd do it in the USA. Yeah, I know it's kinda Big Brotherish, but since their is no safe level of exposure.....screw being polite to smokers that pollute the air I breathe.

You really don't need to register at this site, but check out the drop down list for "Title".

I'd have to say the answer is NO.

This has to be the coolest car/gasoline commercial ever.

Not your normal pillow. Make sure you scroll to the right....

.ssǝ1ǝsn ɐpuıʞ sı sıɥʇ

Missing puzzle pieces.

Me? I think I'd consider wearing a parachute to work. Puts the phrase "My day sucked" into a whole new light.

This doesn't happen often........I'm agreeing with George Bush. 2 1/2 years in prison is excessive. Besides... anyone named "Scooter" ain't gonna last long in prison.

I drink it just like most everyone else, but it is kinda dumb if you think about it.

Just a quick note.......I use Firefox with the Adblock Plus extension..........I've had a couple folks e mail me about ad pop-ups on some of the sites I link. I gotta be honest and say I don't see very many ads using the aforementioned browser.........just lots of dumb sites like this.

Friends don't let friends use IE7

Till later.

No comments: