Sunday, July 15, 2007

We are back...........

Back in town ......slept in our own bed last night. Evidently, I snored so loudly my lovely wife had to seek refuge on the couch.

I was tired.

You can take two ways back to where we live from the shore-one is all highway and one is mostly rural roads. Both take roughly the same amount of time...we took the rural road back into town. Way less stress driving and you get to see some very nice countryside.

I haven't checked my stats lately so I don't know if I have any readers in Delaware....but your state is flat. Absolutely nothing wrong with flat (my knees are glad for flat roads last week) but coming from the rolling hills of PA, it certainly is different.

Someday when I'm rich......I'd like to rent a condo at the beach for a couple months at a time and invite friends and family down for a week.

It was nice being with family for the week.

.........and I really like being around the ocean.

Gotta go vacuum a couple pounds of sand out of the van....

Till later.

No comments: