Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A little windy

I forgot how windy it is down at the shore. I rode from Fenwick Island up to Rehobeth Beach and it was a nice ride. The reason it was a nice ride is because I was riding with the wind.

That fact became apparent when I turned around.

I said some bad words when I realized what a slog I was in for the next hour and a half.

Tomorrow, I think I'll head into the wind first and have it at my back on the way home.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gun/observation tower leftover from WWII

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
James River inlet

As usual, I have more pics in my Picasa Web Album.

One thing I noticed on my ride is that there are a lot of older (65+) folks out on bikes.

Way cool.

I stopped and helped out a guy with a flat tire. He had a beach cruiser without quick releases and I brought along an adjustable wrench on my seatpost bag. We had the wheel off and the tubed patched in no time. Just like the other day when someone returned my cellphone...it's always good to return some good karma.

I almost forgot......I also put pictures of our cat in my online vacation album, Belle is on vacation at my mom and dad's house visiting her cousin Molly. I don't think they are gonna be best friends forever, but at least they haven't killed each other yet.
________________________________________

I could almost believe this.

Those Chinese don't screw around. Hell, if they did the same thing here in the USA.....we would be short a metric buttload of politicians.

Today's science break....a whole lotta nothing.

Politicians aren't crooks and liars and hypocrites......not.

I am so totally down with this. Soon I expect to see tip jars at fast food places. I'll ignore them just like all the others.

Holy cow....how stupid does he think the American public is? Evidently, he thinks we're pretty damn dumb. I think he needs to send the twins.

I don't touch on religion much on this blog....but the way I see it.... the Pope ain't helping with world peace a whole bunch. I'm not Catholic, so I suppose I'm not qualified to say much else.

Lord......give me a sign.

Slow news day.

Tom blends up an iPhone.

Ummm....this baby clothing isn't P.C whatsoever. You've been warned.

Today's art break.....let's get small.

Till later.

No comments: