Friday, October 12, 2007

48

Mmmm, funny-except for extremely creaky knees......I don't feel like I'm 48.

I know I sure don't act like I'm 48.

Which is at least half the fun.

What did I get for my birthday? Lots of love from my family. My wife puts up with electronic stuff all over the place so I can pursue my dream of running my own business, so I don't think I could ask for more......I guess I could ask for more, but I don't think I'd get it:-)

Last night at work they had a crew of guys come in and strip all the old wax off the floor and re-wax everything. Not sure what's in that floor stripper but none of those guys on the floor crew can have very many functioning brain cells remaining.

It gave me one helluva a headache.

I'm just glad I only have to smell it twice a year when they re-do the floors....those guys smell it every night. I'm thinking they probably have a hard time stringing meaningful words together to form sentences.

Working on a brand setting up a brand new computer this weekend and trying to restore an old one that's infested with spyware. I really hate to use the nuclear option when I try to save someone computer but this particular computer is just being used for browsing and doesn't have any documents or programs installed so it's getting formatted and a fresh XP install.

I'm gonna make it so fireworks go off if the client tries to open or download anything other then web pages:-)
_________________________________________

Boing Boing TV is a lot of fun.....you might even learn something.

I was never that big of an Al Gore fan, but I think he's learned a lot in the past 8 years.....after winning the Nobel-I'd like to see him run for President.

I think Ann might have crossed a line this time.

Here's the ultimate NASCAR dad redneck pickup if you want a sporty car and a pickup but can't have both.

Being a business owner.........this is an interesting article. If someone tried to bargain with me? I'd tell them to shop my price around-it's already pretty good.

till later

No comments: