Sunday, October 14, 2007

Settings settings and more settings

Well, so far I've gotten about half-way through the manual on my camera and there are all kinds of settings for just about everything. It's kind of intimidating but to be honest....I'm kind of digging it. I'm sure once I learn what all the buttons, menus and settings do...it's gonna be awesome.

Just finished setting up a new PC for a client yesterday. They went from a Windows 98 machine with a 14 inch CRT display and dial up to a pimped out Vista desktop with a 20 inch LCD widescreen monitor with broadband. Super nice guy and he very well might have stayed up all night playing around with it....I know that if I was in the same situation, I woulda.
____________________________________

This guy has way too much time on his hands.

Me........I'm kinda busy.

till later.

No comments: