Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm a slacker....

Jeez, I forgot how much fun it is to just wake up in the morning with no set plans until I go back to bed in the evening. I guess that's why they call it vacation.

My brother-in-law is a contractor and this week he's installing all new windows and patio doors in our humble abode. I'd post his name, but he already has way more business then he can handle. The dude is a total perfectionist and deals mainly with high end clients-he's real good.

I caught me a little bit of a cold or something, I got a flu shot the other day-that might have something to do with it. It's not where I'd call myself "sick".... just enough of a cold to where I just wanna flop around the house and take it easy. Since it's going to be rainy for the next couple days-I'm not too upset about it.

I'm a wallpaper junkie, these are some very nice high resolution pics.

I also like trying out new software.....anyone remember Netscape Navigator? They have a new version that's mostly a copy of Firefox. It's pretty much the same but I kept it anyways, it's a good back up in case I corrupt Firefox somehow.

How fresh is your Sushi?

I kinda like #1 the best.

Till later....

No comments: