Saturday, October 06, 2007

PhD's don't work at gas stations...

So I pull into the local mini mart to get gas on the way home this morning.....get the nozzle into the van and the guy inside say something like "Hidhgf kfheodsbb, gheosbcpqwu...BEFUSRID over the outside PA system. Then about 10 seconds later, he says the same thing but at the end he adds...those assholes don't listen. I assume that he thought he was off-mike when he said the last part.....

Since it's 4 AM and I'm the only customer on the property---I figure he's talking to me. I walk inside and tell him I'm the asshole that wasn't listening, but it was hard to understand what he was saying because it sounded like he was talking through a wet blanket.

Turns out he normally sounds like he is talking through a wet blanket and probably has a room temperature IQ at best because he doesn't apologize for calling me an asshole, he just tells me that I need to reset the pump.

I didn't try it, but I managed to tip over a 24 oz coffee all over his counter when I was checking out either so I guess we're even. Oh, if anyone from Rutter's follows the link back to my blog-the guy's name is Emory and he works at the Haines Acres store-he needs to learn some manners.
__________________________________

I know it doesn't mean much to most folks, but I finally figured out how to convert Matroska files to AVI.....I'm so proud of myself.

Even if you don't like it...you gotta to pay the tax man.

One of these days.....I'm going.

That's one big-ass plane.

I stay away from most religious topics in this blog- I think a person's beliefs are private matter....but this link is a good read.

Even if you aren't a computer geek.......you should read this article and download the PDF file.

Ain't no way I'd spend 400 bucks on a phone, but if i did.....I'd wanna tinker with it.

Lard.......mmmm yummy.

Sometimes a logo is worth a thousand words.

I wish this wasn't true but I'm sure there's alot of this crap going on with computer techs.

Me?

I'm 100% upfront with people and if I can't fix their computer or don't fix it to their satisfaction....I refund 100% of their money. So far, I haven't had to refund a penny.
I can't afford to have any unhappy customers, all my business comes from word of mouth and bad news travels way faster then good news.

Till later.

No comments: