Tuesday, October 30, 2007

ARGH!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!

Sorry about the color scheme, but Halloween is awesome...I'll change it back to something normal on Thursday. Those donuts in the picture were created by yours truly. Our son wanted me to go to Dunkin' Donuts to buy him some donuts.....if anyone ever sees me in a Dunkin' Donut.....shoot me please.

We have another local chain around here that I would buy donuts from because they contribute quite a bit of money back into the community and I used to work for them.....but Dunkin' Donuts? They've slipped quite a bit in the past couple of years.
_____________________________________

Today's science break. I'm a science geek, I love reading stuff like that....check out this guys other essays at the bottom of the page.

This is kinda cool.

This looks like a good book. I know I'm gonna sound like an old fart when I say this.....but things were so much different when I was a kid.

Oh wait...........I'm still a kid. At least on the inside.

Have an orange day.

till later

No comments: