Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Better then last time.......

Soooo, I went to the doctor for a normal checkup and to get more arthritis meds.....I lost 7 pounds and dropped my blood pressure down to the high end of normal.....yay.

I'm looking forward to some cool weather but my knees always seem to bother me when it gets chilly. Meh, lots of folks have way worse problems than painful joints, so I'll shut up now.

Not much time to blog this week, busy as heck with computer stuff.

Cows. Lots of cows.

I love the hair in a can stuff. I wonder how well it would look on my shiny forehead?

Our daughter just learned to knit....she might like the site in this video.

How come they didn't have cool stuff like this when I was 3 years old?

Jesus gets busted. Think about it.....you know darn well it would go down like that.

10 idiots, read up.

When I'm 75...........I could see me doing this.

This site is a time sink. Don't blame me if you sign on and wonder where 4 hours went. I'm kinda partial to the Texas Hold'em.

I hope I live past 80............you can whatever you want and nobody gives you shit for it. J.C. wasn't that great a President....if he knew then what he knows now-things woulda been different.

Mmmm, I dunno, but maybe if he hadn't snorted and smoked his body weight in cocaine over the past 15 years.......he wouldn't be having heart attack scares. Just saying.

Till later.

No comments: