Wednesday, October 24, 2007

An easy fix.......

I went to a clients house to fix their printer.........pretty easy fix as it wasn't plugged the whole way into the computer. I wish all the fixes were that easy. I didn't charge them anything....I didn't have the heart and it wouldn't have been right. Sometimes tech stuff can be easy...sometimes it can be hard.

In the next couple weeks, I'm gonna be spending a lot of my free time setting up a simple to use web site for our church.....so if ya'll don't see me post much-you know why.

This morning coming out from work was the first time this year that it felt like fall. Windy, rainy and cold....good sleeping weather, but not much good for anything else. Lucky for me...that's what I plan to do...catch up on some sleep. If there's one thing I do well, it's sleep. I might even be considered a professional sleeper.....I'm that good at it.

I love me some 80's music.

Why it's good to wear a full face helmet (don't worry-no gore). A friend of mine at work had a get-off earlier this year...his head hit the guard rail. Without the helmet....he woulda probably been killed.

Till later.

No comments: